Kent Connect to Support
Text size:

Independent financial advice

If you're going to pay for care and support yourself, you may want to get some financial advice to help you make the right decision about how you pay for what you need both now and in the future.

You can get independent advice from a reputable financial advisor, and you can find one local to you through The Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) website.

The Citizen's Advice Bureau can also offer general guidance and advice, or may be able to point you towards other suitable independent financial advisors.

There are lots of different ways that you can find extra sources of money to pay for your care and support and a good financial advisor will work closely with you to see what the best option is for you.

To find out more about what independent financial advisors can do, what they can help you with and how much they may charge you, visit the Money Helper website.

Last updated: 10/03/2022