Kent Connect to Support
Text size:

Home essentials in a crisis

If you are having serious difficulties managing your income due to a crisis or if you are facing exceptional pressures because of an emergency the Kent Support and Assistance Service (KSAS) may be able to help.

They may also be able to help if you or someone in your household is returning to the community after living in supported housing, an institution or a care setting. 

Find out more about the service on the Kent County Council website.

Last updated: 01/03/2023