If you are over 55 years old or are an adult carer (aged 18 years or older and caring for an adult) and are looking for information and guidance, emotional and practical support, or help to access a range of community, health and social care options, our community navigators can help you.
Community navigators can help with:
- identifying and planning the support you need
- information about support in your local community
- managing your money and your benefits.
- supporting you to live safely in your own home
- maintaining and adapting your home to your needs
- filling in forms
- going through an assessment process.
Community navigators support people across Kent and are based with local voluntary organisations around Kent. Contact a care navigator for your area: